Updates for Patch v1.96
March 14 @7:00PM CST – I just finished testing the bulk of my Lot Traits and they all seem to be working. Yay. I’m tired.
I think that’s everything?? Let me know on Discord or through my Contact form if you run into any issues with my mods so I can fix them for you.
For now, I’m going to rest a bit then play with the newly patched game. 🙂
March 14 @5:00PM CST – Here’s what I’ve managed to test so far:
- All Traits appear to be working fine.
- Custom Careers also appear to be working fine though I will have some updates for them next week.
- The Psychotherapy, Telehealth Psychotherapy, and Mental Health Medications mods all appear to be working fine.
- Although I haven’t been able to test them from beginning to end, my Aspirations seem to be working as they should.
- As others have reported, my Lifelike Eyes 1 & 2 “non-defaults” are broken. I will not be able to fix them until Sims 4 Studio is updated.
- I’ve got more to test now, and I need a sandwich, I’ll be back here with more updates soon.
March 14 @ 2:45PM CST – I just got the patch downloaded and installed. I will now start testing all of my mods. Please stand by. Until I clear them, assume all are broken. Thank you for your patience!
I will update this post as needed as I progress with the mod testing.